Renewable energy sources are all around us and it’s important that we start to utilize them soon. The world is running low on many of the energy sources we have become to increasingly rely upon over the last century or so, coal faces are diminishing, oil reserves are running out, renewable energy sources have got to be the answer.
There’s a great choice of renewable energy sources;
- The sunshine – the sun just keeps on shining, particularly in some parts of the world
- The wind – keeps blowing, just think of all that energy which could be harnessed
- The rain keeps falling – whether we like it or not
- The tides – keep rising and falling
- The waves – keep crashing on the shore
- Geothermal heat – is far beneath the earth and it isn’t going anywhere in a hurry
There are some terrific benefits for switching to renewable energy sources both for the individual user and for the earth at large;
- Renewable energy sources are just that, they’re renewable and they are not going to run out
- We won’t have to rely on fossil fuels which, apart from running out are also extremely environmentally unfriendly. We all need to do our bit to help save the planet – think green – think renewable energy
- If every user reduces their carbon footprint by just a little bit just imagine what a difference it could make to the planet when it was all added up
There are terrific cost benefits for using renewable energy too. The initial set up may need a little investment but just think about all that free energy coming from the sun shine each day – and then think about how much money you pay to your utilities supplier each month! It really doesn’t add up does it?
Switching to renewable energy sources is not only a good idea, it is actually vital for the future of our planet.